- One-Day training on "Collection and Arrears Management" for Group 'A' & 'B' officers of CBIC, on 15th November, 2019 at NACIN Faridabad.- Click here
- CGST Rules, 2017 as amended up to 09.10.2019
- One-Day Training of Trainers (ToT) on TURANT Customs, 2019 for Group 'A' officers of CBIC, on 22th October, 2019 at NACIN, Faridabad.- Click here
- Training on "online refund functionality in GST" on 16th October, 2019 at 1030Hrs through Video Conferencing.- Click here
- DO Letter of Member(IT) on Review of online refund functionality in the CBIC-GST Application - Click here
- Proposed changes in All India Seniority List in the grade of Junior Translator / Senior Translator under CBIC has been uploaded on website of DGPM: Establishment->Hindi Translators. Please check the related website:http://dgicce.nic.in/
- Notification issued to implement the decisions of GST Council.
- Anti-Counterfeiting Enforcement and Collaboration : Online and Offline .- Click here
- General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Haryana and Maharashtra etc., 2019- Reg || Relieved officers || Deployed officers
- Due to planned maintenance activity, CBIC Mitra Helpdesk Services will not be available from 06:00 AM on 19th October 2019 till 02:00 AM on 20th Oct’19. You are requested to email your query to the email id - email@example.com, CBIC Mitra Helpdesk will revert on your Query, once the services will resume. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
- Prospective Training Report to be conducted by NACIN and its Zonal Campuses for the month of October, 2019.- Click here
- General Election to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly, 2019 and some bye-elections, 2019.
Deployed Officers - Click here
Relieved Officers - Click here
- Circulars clarifying various issues related to GST issued.
- Residential Course on "Financial Intelligence and Investigations" for Officers of CBIC from 04th to 15th November, 2019 at IIM, Bangalore.- Click here
- Bye-elections to 2 PCs and some ACs in various states-Deployment of Expenditure Observers-Reg- Click here